In accordance with our Vision Statement,
“St. Martin de Porres comprises a welcoming partnership of students, their families & school staff seeking to faithfully live the teachings of Jesus Christ.”
We also take inspiration and strength from the life of Jesus, who said,
“Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers and sisters, you do it to me.” (Matthew 25:40)
We live in a world of rapid and complex social change.
St. Martin de Porres community needs to respond to these changes in a positive and pro-active manner.
One of the most important things to decide when purchasing a best portable water flosser is whether the countertop or cordless type suits your needs best. We get started by comparing these two types to help you choose between them.
St. Martin’s Pastoral Care Policy, aims to…
- identify actions / strategies which will give expression to the relationships of faith, care and support which characterise the school’s vision, ethos and practice;
- provide a framework within which the school community can maintain Pastoral Care;
- enhance stability and continuity of Pastoral Care initiatives;
- provide a clear basis for the development and implementation of related school policies;
- reflect diocesan requirements and State and Federal legislation;
- have a formative influence upon the school community.